- Overview Presentation
- Aimhigher Plus at Bartley Green and Waseley Schools
- Aimhigher Plus and The Student Voice
- Aimhigher Plus Project Reach Out
- Summary of Key Discussions
Aimhigher Plus is part of the National Collaborative Outreach Programme (NCOP) designed to support the government’s objectives of doubling the proportion of disadvantaged young people entering higher education by 2020.
Aimhigher Plus has been awarded £9 million to operate the programme until December 2020 and is 1 of the 29 NCOP consortia nationwide.
Who is AimHigher plus for?
AimHigher plus is for students in year 9 to year 13 who live in specific postcode areas. We can work with schools and colleges to help identify students who you think will benefit from support designed to improve academic attainment as access to higher education.
Why should my school get involved?
Getting involved with Aimhigher plus will support your school to:
- Meet your responsibilities of providing careers guidance
- Improve the Progress 8 and Attainment 8 outcomes of disadvantaged students
- Improve KS4 and KS5 destinations
Events and Activities
Progress to date
Download the outcomes from the December 2017 Aimhigher Plus Teachers' and Advisers' forum.
Take the MyTutor survey here
Our year 12 summer school programme FutureFest will run across 5 universities in Birmingham. NCOP learners studying at state-funded schools, sixth forms and colleges are eligible to apply. Download the directory and application forms as soon as possible to get your students on board.